This is the result of a Gallup survey for the year 2017. According to the survey, 70% of German workers perform their daily work with little or no commitment. Around 15% are even “actively discouraged.” This is also due to the executives. German companies would make more than 105 billion every year, if Germany would have better managers. The follow-up of dissatisfaction of employees are times absent and interior dismissals. So how do you increase employee motivation in the workplace, on which the success of the company ultimately depends? Fact is, whether an employee quits internally or is heavily involved in the job depends on the work of managers. Managers can only take appropriate measures, however, if they understand how motivation in the human brain works.
DecoStain Women's Fashion Thin High Heels Buckle Strap Platform Party Wedding Sandals
ASO-SLING Women's Faux Fur Slippers Warm Plush Flip Flops Spa House Slipper Fluffy Fleece Lined Open Toe Home Slides
Many surveys show: Most managers are convinced, that they are good and favoured leaders. 80 % are very pleased with their style of leadership. This self-perception does not reflect what employees are thinking. Less than 50 % do not see the collaboration with their managers as effective.
Topics: Management & Leadership
ZHENZHONG Women's Hiking Mountain Walking shoes Sport Outdoor Footwear
Leadership principles come and go. Agility is today´s catchword for modern concepts of leadership and management. But is agility only a hackneyed buzzword or only a short-dated trend? This assumption is wrong. It is on the horizon, that the proceeding digitisation is dramatically and sustainably turning traditional paradigms upside down. Like in the 19th century when the industrial revolution was reshaping living conditions - until today. Even in our times many companies prefer a leadership style standing for control and obedience. The top level thinks and steers, lower levels do routine work in a most efficient style. But this leadership style does not work any more. Also because routine work is more and more done by machines, robots or software.
Fheaven Women Summer Peep Toe Platform Sandals Slipper Toe Ring Flatform shoes Slide Beige
You want to know if you are a great manager? Make our quiz and find out what type of manager you are.
1. The Open-Minded Manager
You develop a sense of empowerment and accountability within the team as you are open to new ideas, which leads to confidence in your team members. You don’t mind trial-and-error, so you still intervene when necessary to give a helping hand. As a flexible and open-minded manager, it creates an opportunity to use new ways of thinking, which greatly benefits the company. However, an open-minded manager can lead to gossip, where some employees may view “open-minded” as weakness, as you won’t give directions for them that might weaken their confidence. Want to find ways for improvement, scroll down to find out the 10 personality traits of a great boss.
2. The Coach
Any instruction that lasts longer than 10 seconds is coaching. To be a good coach, you don’t have to be an expert in the field, you just need to want to help someone achieve their goal. You are especially patient and concerned with helping others. As a coach, you are fundamentally concerned with the development of their goals and help them achieve them by setting learning opportunities and give them chances to work with different people. However, a coach is not a must for being a great boss, scroll down to find out the 10 personality traits of a great boss.
3. The Problem-Solving Manager
You are a task-driven boss, who focuses a lot on achieving goals. You have a big picture thinking ability, where you can assess the business and commercial impact of issues or challenges that might arise and react in an appropriate action. Of course, when your employees encounter obstacles and difficulties, you are willing to help them. As you have a high critical thinking ability, you think broadly and rigorously about issues and challenges which lead to your best solution. This could sometimes creates chaos in the business though due to your self-centeredness. Want to find out ways for improvement? Scroll down to find out the 10 personality traits of a great boss.
10 Personality Traits of a Great Boss
A bad boss can have a negative influence on employees results and lead to a low performance within the company. 50% of the employees quit their job due to their boss. Therefore, it is vital to make sure you have a great boss who offers you a motivated atmosphere in your workplace.
Here are the 10 personality traits of being a great boss:
- Rocket Dog Womens Jumpin Orchard Cotton Fashion Sneaker
- AdeeSu Womens Chunky Heels Metal Buckles Zipper Imitated Suede Boots SXE04618
- Lucky Women's Safia Espadrille Flat Yellow
- La Canadienne Women's Ilenna Boot
- MUMUWU Men's Fashion Moccasins Metal Decoration Soft & Super Light Slip On Driving Loafer Fashion (color Brown, Size 6.5 D(M) US)
- Blackstone Women’s Pl88 Hi-Top Trainers
- Brooks Men's Ravenna 7 Grey
- Ros Hommerson Women's Breezy Wedge Pump Brown
- Teva Mens Arrowood Riva Mid WP
- Leather Men's Driving Penny Loafers Suede Genuine Leather Boat Moccasins Studs Sole with Metal Decor shoes
- SCSY-Oxford shoes 2018 New Men's Business Oxford Casual Fashion British Style Comfortable Pointed Low Top Formal shoes(Patent Leather Optional)
- shoes for Crews Floyd Black, Men's Slip Resistant Trainers, 9.5 UK Size, Black
- Zara Men's Black Embossed Ankle Boots 5014 002
- Laredo Men's Hammer Work Boot
- Aubergine Leather Clarks Women's Keesha pink Pumps
- Shiney Women's Martin Boots Front Strap Chunky Heel Buckle Female Boots Fall Winter
- Skechers Womens You - AMBIANCE Sneakers
- Jessica Simpson Womens Paveny Heeled Sandal
- Quality.A Simple shoes Platform high-Heeled Round Head Closed-Toe shoes Daily
- My Little Nest Women's Top Handle Satchel Handbag Retro Jumping Cassette Ladies PU Leather Shoulder Bag Crossbody Bag
- XUERUI Shallow Mouth shoes Waterproof Platform High-Heeled shoes with Fine Silver Wedding shoes Wedding shoes (Size EU39 UK6 CN39)
- SEERTED Geometric Pineapple Pattern Comfortable Sneakers for Women for Work
- Women Leather Sandals Casual Platform Sandals Female Bohemian Flat Sandals Summer Glitter shoes
- WeenFashion Women's Frosted Buckle Open Toe Kitten-Heels Sandals
- Katy Perry Womens The Arielle Open Toe Casual Ankle Strap Sandals
- MINIVOG Cap-Toe Patent-Leather Ankle Strap Womens Pumps shoes with Rhinestones
- AdeeSu Womens Casual Round-Toe Slip-Resistant Rhinestones Urethane Boots SXC01796
- ECCO Women's Intrinsic Karma Slip On Sporty Lifestyle
- YUBIN Spring Youth Female Rhinestone Word Buckle High Heels Red Pointed shoes Leather shoes Shallow Mouth shoes Women (color RED, Size 36)
- Spring Step L'Artiste Globe Women's Sandal
- FRED PERRY HALLAM TWILL 10 US
- Romika Men's Mikado H 49 Low-Top Slippers
- Nike Men's Viale Competition Running shoes
- Reebok Men's Zoku Runner Hm Sneaker
- Ted Baker London Men's Zeylen Trainers
- Merrell Phaserbound 8 Thermo Waterproof Comp Toe Work Boot Men's
Brazil Flag Women'S Casual Canvas Sling Bag For Shopping Work Bag
Generation Y brings a lot of changes. The working culture changed a lot compared to the generations before. The focus is not only on finding a job where you make a good amount of money.